ACS main line: (910) 396-8682
Toll free number: 1 (800) 958-4759
TTY (text telephone) number: (910) 643-9608
ACS main office location: Soldier Support Center, 3rd floor.
4-2843 Normandy Drive, Fort Bragg, NC Get directions
ACS is closed the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from 8 am – 12 pm for staff training.
ACS is an important part of the Army’s program to assist soldiers and their families, and offers a variety of programs tailored for families living on and off post. ACS is the place to go for help and answers. Click here to view Answers Unlimited – a yearly publication that has the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
ACS Near You
To better serve you, ACS has six offices located on and off post. These offices are open to everyone, and Program Coordinators will be happy to assist you. View a complete list of our locations.
- Army Family Action Plan (AFAP)
- Community Town Hall
- Army Family Team Building (AFTB)
- Army Volunteer Corps
- ACS Volunteer Program
- Family Advocacy (FAP)
- Domestic Violence & Child Abuse
- Sexual Assault Prevention/Response
- New Parent Support (NPSP)
- Survivor Outreach Services (SOS)
- Exceptional Family Member (EFMP)
- Multicultural Readiness (IRP)
- Military/Family Life Consultants
- Counseling Options
- Spouse Resilience Academy [.pdf]