|Phone: (910) 396-2390/1425 Email
Location: Soldier Support Center 3rd Fl. Normandy Drive. Fort Bragg, NC (map)
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm
Resume assistance with a Certified Career Counselor is available by appointment.
If you are an employer, and you would like to send us information regarding
a position, please click here and let us know!
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) A program dedicated to assisting military spouses in their search for employment. The Employment Readiness Program provides assistance with employment information, employer referral assistance, resume writing, volunteer opportunities and educational information. The Employment Readiness program also assists Active duty soldiers, National Guard members, Reservists, Retirees, family members and DoD civilians.
- Child Care
- Search by County School Systems – Teaching Positions
- Cumberland County Department of Education
- Harnett Department of Education
- Hoke County Department of Education
- City of Fayetteville
- Cumberland County – County Positions for Social Science fields, Sheriffs Department
- Hoke County
- Harnett County
- USA Jobs – Government Jobs
- Corvias Military Living
- Express Staffing
- Employment Security Commission
“Professional Boutique” is now open! Dressing for success (on an interview or on the job) means having access to new and/or gently worn professional attire, suits, blazers, slacks, and jewelry. The boutique is open to assist spouses going for job interviews or starting a new job. For more information or to make an appointment please call us. All attire is donated by the community.
- Employment Readiness Facebook Page
- Business Websites
- Military Spouse Job Search
- National Military Family Association
- Army Employment Readiness Program eGuide
Teen Employment and Volunteer Websites: