Location: Soldier Support Center – 3rd Fl.
Normandy Drive, Fort Bragg (map)
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9 am – 4:30 pm
If you need immediate financial assistance, click on the button below
to visit the AER (Army Emergency Relief) webpage.
The Financial Readiness Program focuses on improving soldiers’ personal financial status and their abilities to perform as informed consumers. Assistance is provided to unit commanders and leaders on training soldiers and family members in personal financial readiness. There is a basic preventive education program for soldiers and family members in personal financial readiness/soldier money management and consumer affairs. Classes are given to units to fulfill their training requirements and to other organizations as requested.
The FRP offers many classes on financial topics such as: checkbook management, relocation entitlements, personal financial management, and the Uniform Thrift Savings Plan.
- AR 210-7, Personal Commercial Solicitation on Army Installations
- Policy 40, Installation Policy pertaining to solicitation on Fort Bragg
- DoDD 1344.7-Personal Commercial Solicitation on DoD Installations
- Military Scams
- Consumer Complaint Information
- Commercial Solicitation Policy on Fort Bragg
- Fort Bragg Banner and Sign Posting Information