ACS is closed the 2nd Wednesday of each month, from
8 am -12 pm for staff training.
Phone: (910) 643-6653
After 5 pm: WTB Staff Duty (910) 907-5219
Fax: (910) 432-0902
Location: Bldg 4-2133 Normandy Drive, WTB Complex, Fort Bragg, NC 28310
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm
*Please note that Upcoming Events are ONLY open to Soldiers in Transition, assigned to WTB.
- SFAC Trip/Event Request Form
- Need a CAC Card?
- What documents do you need to get an CAC/ID Card?
- Healing Through Sports article
- SFAC Tri-Fold
The SFAC is intended to be a center of gravity for Warrior Transition (WT) Soldiers and their Families to gather for comradeship, to share information and to provide tailored integrated support services in a warm friendly environment.
The SFAC provides a warm, relaxed environment where Soldiers and their Families can take time out to watch TV or a movie, check e-mail, use the internet, make a phone call or just enjoy a cup of coffee.
- Information & Referral (910) 643-6653. Provides reception and orientation services and information on Fort Bragg, Fayetteville and surrounding communities.
- Outreach Coordinator 910-643-6674. Coordinates with installation activities and community services for the benefit of WTB Soldiers & Families.
- Child Youth and School Services (CYSS) 910-643-6661. Provides information on CYS programs to Soldiers and Families of the WTB and assists with childcare placement.
- Financial Counselor 910-643-6668. Available to help develop a personal budget and spending plan, and provides education on personal financial self-sufficiency. When appropriate, will assist with an Army Emergency Relief loan.
- Chaplain 910-396-3394. Provides religious support; ensuring the right to free exercise of religion by providing spiritual, moral and ethical leadership.
- Education 910-643-6672. Provides education counseling to assist WTB Soldiers with educational goals.
- Soldier For Life 910-643-6667 or (910) 643-6669. Provides training and counseling services regarding transition into the civilian sector.
- Army Wounded Warrior (AW2) Program 910-643-6659. Helping wounded Soldiers remain in the Army by educating them on their employment options and assisting them in the application process, future career plans and employment opportunities beyond an Army career.
- Military Benefits 910-643-6664 or 6665. Assists with updating records and casualty documents. Forwards documents to the official military personnel file (OMPF) and processes personnel actions.
- DA Form 1602 910-643-6664 or 6665. The Fort Bragg Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC) issues Department of the Army (DA) Form 1602s, Civilian Identification Cards. The SFAC human resources specialists will issue DA Form 1602 to individuals affiliated with the care of Soldiers that are assigned or attached to the Warrior Transition Battalion (WTB.) Individuals with Invitational Travel Orders (ITOs) and Non-Medical Attendant (NMA) orders will be eligible for DA Form 1602. If necessary an Agent Letter will also be issued, the Agent Letter will allow the individual to shop on behalf of the Soldier at the commissaries and exchanges on post (to include the installation shoppettes) as long as the individual presents the Agent Letter and Soldier’s military ID upon entering the establishment. Also, DA Form 1602 will only be issued for the timeframe specified on the ITO or NMA order. If more than one person is authorized travel on the ITO, only one person will be issued a DA Form 1602 and an Agent Letter. Individuals not on orders must get a recommendation for the WT Soldiers Nurse Case Manager or WTB Command in order to be issued the DA Form 1602 and Agent Letter.
- Social Services Assistance 910-643-6650. Interviews Warrior Transition (WT) Soldiers and their Family members using a broad range of diverse and complex techniques and methods in a variety of settings and environment. Provides information on a wide range of adult living problems, refers and conducts follow up services to Family members and significant others who care for their WT Soldier.
This Website is not intended to solicit contibutions, but to provide the American public with information on methods by which citizens, organizations, and corporations can contribute cash or goods and services to benefit Soldiers and their Families.
If you would like to contribute to the Fort Bragg, Soldier and Family Assistance Center (SFAC), click on the link below and click “Make a Donation” and choose “Fort Bragg” under installation. Under category, select “Soldier and Family Assistance Center”. https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/donate
- Fisher House
- Womack Army Medical Center (WAMC)
- Warrior Transition Battalion (WTB)
- AW2 Program
- WTB Family Programs
- Military Family Caregiving
Thank you for your support to the WTB Soldiers and Families. If you have any questions please contact us at