Contact: Charlotte Watson, Program Manager
Phone: (910) 396-0384
Location: Bldg 2-1361, corner of Knox/Macomb Streets
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm
Closed 11:45 am – 12:45 pm, Mon – Fri for lunch
The Survivor Outreach Services mission is to educate the community about the Survivor Outreach Services Program and advocate on behalf of all Families who have suffered the loss of a Soldier.
The program strives to build a unified support program which embraces and reassures Survivors that they are continually linked to the Army Family for as long as they desire.
We provide an avenue of resources to include support groups, bi-monthly newsletters, information briefs, and social activities.
Click here for the most current issue of the Survivors’ Sentinal Newsletter.
- Current SOS Events Calendar [pdf]
- 3rd Thursday of the Month – Active Duty Support Group
- View ACS Online Events Calendar
- Army Casualty Website
- American Widow Project
- Comfort Zone Camp
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Gold Star Mothers
- Gold Star Wives of America
- Military Family Life Counselors
- Social Security Administration
- Society of Military Widows
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
- Va Bereavement Counseling