Between now and 22 March 2015, the All American Marathon events need to recruit 1,200 volunteers to make race day a success for the runners, their families, Fort Bragg and the City of Fayetteville. Volunteers are essential to race day and we have many ways you can help.
- Water Station Attendants – Mix electrolyte product, distribute water, and cheer on runners.
- Course Marshal’s - Motivate runners, steer them in the right direction, and maintain the flow of all three races.
- Post Race Festival - Jobs include food tent attendant, volunteer check-in, information tent attendant, trash detail, and our ‘Jack of all Trades’ floater.
- Gear Check Attendant - Collect, organize, and distribute bags of gear runners want access to when they finish their race.
- We are looking for large groups as well as individuals.
- Free t-shirt
- Volunteer hours
- Unique and Rewarding Experience
6:00 P.M. – Kiwanis Recreation Center
352 Devers St, Fayetteville, NC 28303
If you would like additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Marathon Office at (910) 907-3616.
Minimum Age to Volunteer – 12 years old on Race Day (Under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)