|Upcoming Events||Locations||Lap Swim||Water Aerobics||Youth Swim Team|
|Masters Swim Club||Learn to Swim Program|
- Admission to the pools is open to DOD ID Cardholders and their guests!
- ID Cards will be retained by facility staff when requesting equipment.
- Only U.S.C.G approved flotation devices are allowed.
- We gladly accept payments for Water Aerobics and Swim Team at Atchley Outdoor Pool, Monday-Friday. Payments must be exact cash or check.
Lifeguard Class, Dec 19-24, 2013
Click on thumbnail for more.
Family & MWR operates a total of six aquatic facilities (two year-round and four seasonal) on Fort Bragg and offers a large number of aquatic classes and programs throughout the year.
Tolson Indoor Pool
- Phone: (910) 643-8533
- Location: Bldg. 4-1431, Normandy and Reilly
CLOSED for renovations through Jan 2014
- Features: Zero depth entry recreational pool and four 25 meter lanes during lap swim.
Tucker Indoor Pool
- Phone: (910) 908-3198
- Location: Bldg. C-5838, Tullidge Way and Bastogne
Mon-Fri: 5 am – 10 pm
Sat: 10 am – 7 pm
Sun and Holidays: 12-7 pm
- Features: Six 25 yard lanes during lap swim, salt-water pool.
Atchley Outdoor Pool
- Phone: (910) 908-6187
- Location: Bldg. C-5040, Bastogne and Tullidge Way
CLOSED for the season
- Features: Six 25 yard and six 25 meter lanes for lap swimming and Unit Training
- Pool reservations for units can be made Mon – Fri at the Atchley Outdoor Pool Office, in person only and with appropriate documentation, between 8 am – 5 pm.
Green Ramp Outdoor Pool
- Phone: (910) 394-4386
- Location: 5504 Reilly Street
- Features: Diving board and one slide. Eight 25 yard lanes during lap swim.
Normandy Outdoor Pool
- Phone: (910) 432-5464
- Location: Building 1-5632 Normandy. Next to the Fort Bragg Club.
CLOSED for the season
- Features: Diving board and three slides.
- Phone: (910) 432-7266
- Location: Bldg. D-4050, Normandy and Ardennes
CLOSED for the season
- Features: One 3 meter diving board, one 1 meter diving board, a splash pad and six 50 meter lanes during lap swim.
Classes & Programs
The pool is kept at a comfortable temperature. Kick boards, pull buoys, and hand paddles, are available at the facility to maximize your lap swimming or water walking experience. Ask a Lifeguard for assistance in finding these items.
A fun aquatic activity that uses the resistance of the water to provide smooth and variable resistance through full range of motion, improving strength, endurance, flexibility, and well-being in a low-impact and near weightless environment. You may register for this program at Tucker Indoor Pool; the cost is $20.00 per month.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10 – 11 am
Age: 18 & up or 15 & Up with a Parent or Guardian also enrolled.
Youth Swim Team
Fort Bragg Swim Team Website!
Our youth swim team is for kids 5 through 17 years old. This program focuses on development of swimming fundamentals and a love of swimming in a competitive environment with an emphasis on fun. Kids are placed in groups by ability and practice times vary. You may register for this program at Tucker Indoor Pool; the cost varies. Please call (910) 908-3198 for more information. Monday through Saturday. Ages: 5 through 17
Masters Swim Club
Masters is a very diverse team of fitness swimmers, tri-athletes and competitive swimmers all working on stroke improvement, endurance and speed training. We’d love to have you join us for workouts! Mon – Fri at Tucker Indoor Pool from 11 am – 1 pm. View flyer
Family & MWR Aquatics Fort Bragg offers American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim Program swim lessons taught by American Red Cross certified Water Safety Instructors. More information to come at a later date for youth and adult summer 2014 swim lessons.
Youth Swim Lessons (For ages 6 months to 17 years) Learn to Swim Levels
To register, stop by any CYS center or online. All children must be registered with CYSS prior to enrolling for swim lessons!
- Please call CYSS Central Registration to make an appointment to register your child(ren) at (910) 396-8110/5128. CYSS Central Registration is located in the Soldier Support Center on the 4th floor.
- When you are preparing for your appointment, make sure to bring:
o All forms completed.
o Identification (Proof of Eligibility).
o Child’s birth certificate.
o Child’s current immunization record for children age 0 – 4th grade.
o Three (3) Local Emergency contacts other than you or your spouse.
Adult Swim Lessons Learn to Swim Levels