We need your help! Please take a brief survey. Your opinion counts!
Click here to take the 2014 Fort Bragg CYSS Parent Survey.
Click on the links below for more information on the
Child, Youth & School Services (CYSS) programs/departments listed.
Welcome to the United States Army’s Fort Bragg Child, Youth and School Services program. We are committed to supporting soldiers and families. Child, Youth and School Services of Fort Bragg offers a great variety of developmental programs for your child or youth:
- Full-day Care
- Part-Day Preschool
- Hourly Care
- School Age Services
- Family Child Care
- Middle School/Teen Program
- Youth Activities
- Instructional Classes
- Youth Education Support Services
- Outreach Programs
Our Mission Is To
- Enhance readiness and well being by reducing the conflict between mission and family responsibilities.
- Facilitate family self reliance and reinforce Army values.
- Ensure availability of predictable programs and services for children ages 6 weeks through 18 years old.
- Establish and maintain CYSS program quality as a benchmark for the nation in accordance with statutory requirements, DoD policy, and Army Standards. CYSS programs seek to “inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potentials as productive, responsible, and caring citizens”.
- Enhance the development of children and youth. Maintain affordable child and youth programs and services for both the Army and parents.
“The Military Child Development Program is a model for the nation for providing high-quality affordable childcare.”
Senate Report 107-62, National Defense Authorization Act 2002
Child, Youth & School Services recognizes the challenges of our soldiers and their families. By offering quality programs and accountability for children and youth, CYSS reduces the conflict between mission readiness and parental responsibility!