|Back to CYSS Welcome Center|
For the Hired Application and Hired! Apprenticeship Criteria,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: More to come at a later date. Please check back with us.
- Where: Ft. Bragg Tolson Youth Center (conference room)
You must be registered to attend the class. Parent Central Services is located at the Solider Support Center 4th floor, 8:30am-5pm. Participants must have a valid CYSS registration. Call 910.396.8110 for registration information.
After initial CYSS registration, participants may enroll for the HIRED! workshops online at https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil or at any CYSS facility.
Maximum 25 for the workshops. Minimum is 5 for the workshops.
What is Hired!?
It’s a workforce-preparation workshop for 15 – 18 year olds
- Provides youth with opportunities to explore career choices and set goals.
- Offers youth experiences and skill development that enables them to successfully enter the work place.
- Teaches youth resume writing, interview skills, how to dress for success, financial management and much more!
Youth must attend session to qualify for the HIRED! Apprenticeship program.
For more information, the HIRED! Program Coordinator at 910.396.9275 or email@example.com