Phone: (910) 432-CARE (2273)
Fax: (910) 396-0113
Location: Soldier Support Center
Hours: Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
|Go To CYSS Welcome Center|
Hourly Care Program
Make reservations up to 2 weeks in advance – Call (910) 432-CARE (2273) Mon – Fri 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Online reservations – https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/Braggcyms.html
For same day reservations, call the site directly.
Hourly Care – For children ages 6 weeks to 12 years
Location/Hours of Operation:
- Rodriguez CDC
- Phone: (910) 396-5429
- Location: Normandy and Sicily
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Tue, Thur: 8 am – 8 pm
- Maholic CDC (KOS)
- Phone: (910) 907-2608
- Location: B-7125 Sicily Drive
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 5 pm*
- * Beginning Jun 17 – Aug 23, 2013: Summer Hours: Mon – Fri : 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Beginning Jun 17 – Aug 23, 2013, we will be offering hourly care for children that have just completed K-5 Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 5 pm
- Patrons are responsible for payments after services are rendered.
- Payments are based on start/end of reservation.
- Minimum stay is two hours. Maximum is 25 hours per week per child.
- Fee is $4.00/hr
- Meals/ snacks are provided and USDA approved.
- Medications are not administered at any time.
What to Bring:
- Hourly care packet must be brought to each visit. Child cannot remain without this packet.
- CYSS membership card.
- Complete set of extra clothing labeled with child’s name.
- All children in attendance must wear closed toe shoes.
- Disposable diapers (diapers are checked every hour-bring at least 1 (one) for each hour in attendance).
- All bottles and pacifiers must be labeled with child’s name.
- The only medication that can be administered in hourly care is rescue meds.
- ALL RESCUE medications must be prescribed and come in original container labeled with child and physician name, and date of prescription. IF RESCUE MEDS ARE NOT PROVIDED CARE WILL BE DENIED.
- All children with rescue meds must have SNAP or MAPS accompany them.
- Basic Care items (i.e. diaper creams, lip balm) are not administered in hourly care.
Cancellations, No Show, Late Policies:
- Same day cancellation fee is $8 per child.
- No show fees are $8 per child
- Fees must be paid at next visit.
- Reservations may be cancelled after 15 minutes if no courtesy call is given.
- Late pick up fees will be applied at $1 per minute after reservation ends, not to exceed $15 per visit.