Phone: (910) 396-5780*
Location: 5th Floor Soldier Support Center
|Go To CYSS Welcome Center|
Click on the thumbnails for more information.
Youth Services MST offers a range of positive activities for youth in the 6th through 12th grade that promotes positive attitudes and reinforces Army core values. Youth Services sponsors a variety of programs offering youth opportunities in life skills; citizenship and leadership; leisure, recreation and arts; and mentoring, intervention and support services. There are special interest activities that change each week.
Registration and Fees
- Children must be registered through CYS before enrolling in Middle School Teen programs. Parents can register children at Parent Central Services, 4th Floor, Soldier Support Center.
- FREE to CYS Cardholders
- Middle School Full-day programs (Clubhouse) available for a minimum fee. Call for current rates.
Teens, click here to see what Fort Bragg FMWR has to offer you!
Phone: (910) 396-KIDS (5437)/432-KIDS/907-KIDS
Location: Bldg 4-1431, Normandy St. and Reilly
- School Year:
- Mon, Tue, Thur: 3-8 pm
- Wed: 2-8 pm
- Fri: 3-10 pm
- Sat: 1-10 pm
- Mon – Thur: 5:30 am – 8 pm
- Fri: 5:30 am – 10 pm
- Sat: 1-10 pm
Tolson Youth Activities Center features middle-school and teen gymnasiums, two multi-purpose rooms, TV-conference room, piano lab and music practice room. Other amenities include a homework center, computer lab, teen area, game room, and fitness center.
Chay Youth Activities Center | View Brochure
Phone: (910) 396-8110
Location: 538 Rockefeller Blvd, Bldg. L-6824, Cameron, NC 28326
- Wed: 3-8 pm
- Thurs: 3-8 pm
- Fri: 3-10 pm
- Sat: 1-10 pm
Tolson Youth Activities Center
- Download the Middle School Monthly Events Calendar at Tolson YAC
- Download the Teen Monthly Events Calendar at Tolson YAC
Chay Youth Activities Center
- Download Middle School Monthly Events Calendar at Chay Youth Activities Center
- Download Teen Monthly Events Calendar at Chay Youth Activities Center
After School, Evening, and Weekend options in:
- Life Skills & Citizenship
Computer Club, Cooking Club, Teen Discovery and Forums, 4-H Clubs, Youth Councils – Keystone Club & Torch Club, Youth Leadership – Ultimate Journey Club & Job Ready Club, Sewing Club, Volunteer Community Service, Smart Moves
- Mentoring and Intervention Services
Teen Mentoring, Educational Trips, Homework Center with NC certified Secondary Education Teacher, Power Hour, Parent Involvement
- Art, Recreation and Leisure
Cultural Arts, Character Counts, Recreational Trips, Photography Club, Crafts, Game Rooms, Sewing Club
- Special Events on Weekends!
Free Teen After School Open Recreation Program for 9th – 12th graders.
Click on image to enlarge.
Become a Youth Sponsor, click here to find out how.
FREE 6th – 8th grade after school program! View flyer for details.
- Free after school snack
- Staffed internet connection computer lab
- Homework center staffed by a NC certified Secondary Education Teacher
- Supervised daily activity options ranging from photography club, youth councils, games, sewing club, fine arts club, fitness activities, gym activities, and much more!
- Pre-registration is required through Parent Central Services, 4th Floor, Soldier Support Center.
- Options for full day program during out of school periods for a small fee. Call for current rates.
School Year Full Day Program
- Grades 6th – 9th
- Monday – Friday 8:00am-6:00pm
- Call for current rates
– Game Tournaments
– Arts and Crafts
– Local Field Trips
– Computer Lab and More!
- Lunch and Snack provided!
Summer Camps/Activities (During the summer, youth are categorized by grade just completed, not by grade going into)
Option A – available for 6th – 9th graders.
- Monday – Thursday, 5:30 am – 8 pm. Friday, 5:30 am – 10 pm. Weekly fees are based on Total Family Income (determined during CYSS Registration)
- Pre-registration is required. Slots are limited. Register at Parent Central Services, 4th Floor Soldier Support Center.
Option B - available for 6th – 12th graders.
- Starts at 1:00 pm. Free!
- Register at Parent Central Services, 4th Floor Soldier Support Center.
Please note that participation in any of the below programs requires advance sign-up by parent. Youth must be a registered CYSS card holder to participate. For more information, please call Tolson Youth Activities at (910) 396-5437 or ask at the front reception desk.
- Transportation for Massey Hill Classical High School
Tolson offers a bus to and from Massy Hill Classical High School for $75 per month. Click on flyer for details.
- Transportation for EE Smith High School
Tolson provides after school activities pick up from EE Smith. All youth will be transported back to Tolson Youth Activities Center. Click on flyer for additional details.
- 1st pickup from EE Smith is at 5 pm
- 2nd pickup from EE Smith is at 6:30 pm
- MST Evening Bus Service from Tolson to Main Post Fort Bragg Neighborhoods
Youth Services offers free bus services for MST evening drop off from Tolson to Main Post Fort Bragg Neighborhoods. This only applies to youth on post in 6th – 12th grades.
- Drop off schedule hours are between 7-8pm
- Tolson’s Middle School Code of Conduct
- Transportation Code of Coduct
- Disenrollement form for Massey Hill
National Partnership with 4H and Boys and Girls Club
Fort Bragg’s Child, Youth & School Services, School Age Services program has a partnership with Boys & Girls Club of America and 4-H Club. Through these partnerships we commit to helping youth of all backgrounds develop leadership skills, self-esteem and character. We strive to assist all youth to become responsible citizens by providing quality cultural, social, educational, physical and recreational opportunities in neighborhood facilities, providing a safe place to learn and grow — all while having fun.