Phone: (910) 908-2619
Fax: (910) 396-4048
Location: 4th Floor Soldier Support Center
The Fort Bragg Child, Youth & School Services (CYSS) Sports & Fitness Program offers various opportunities for children to participate in sports. The program provides support for children, ages 4-18 years to encourage healthy, life-long habits. Volunteer coaches are needed to help make our youth sports a success. All coaches are trained and certified by the National Alliance of Youth Sports (NAYS). Players must be registered with CYSS in order to enroll in a sport.
Sports Registration Requirements:
- CYSS Registration. For registration information, visit Parent Central Services.
- Army Standards require children in Army Youth Sports programs to have a current sports physical on file with the Youth Sports Office prior to allowing children to practice. Visit our website https://webtrac.mwr.army.mil/webtrac/Braggcyms.html for access to the “Health Assessment & Physical Form.
- Sports Physicals are good for a one year period
- Army standards do not allow Youth Sports to substitute school, child care, or band physicals for sports physicals. Please use the Youth Sports Physical Form which is provided by CYSS Registration or Youth Sports.
- Please schedule your child’s physical with your TMC or Womack Pediatrics in advance to ensure your child can be placed on a team without any delays.
Maps & Layouts
Register at Parent Central Services. Open to Active Duty/Retired Military, DoD Civilians and Family Members. Multiple child discounts are available for children registered in the same sport. Please inquire about Army Family Covenant initiatives to see if your child qualifies for free team sports. Parent Code of Ethics
Volunteer Coaches Needed!
Fort Bragg Youth Services (YS) Sports and Fitness needs YOU to coach today’s youth! All training provided including National Youth Sports Coaches Certification (NYSCA) Training, Special Needs Training, How to Recognize Child Abuse Training, and Character Counts Training! Background checks are required and are processed by the Child, Youth and School Services Admin Office. For more information, call Youth Sports and Fitness at (910) 908-2619.