Restaurant: (910) 907-LAKE
Rod & Gun Club: (910) 432-1391
Location: Bldg. 0-9127, Gruber Rd. (Overlooking McKellar’s Lake) Get Directions
- Restaurant: Mon-Fri, 11 am – 1:30 pm View Buffet Menu | View Restaurant Menu
- Bar & Lounge: Fri, 11 am – 9 pm View Bar Menu
- Rod & Gun Club: Wed-Fri, 11 am – 5 pm. Sat-Sun, 10 am – 5 pm
- Catering: McKellar’s is open 7 days a week for catered events
- Office: Mon, 9 am – 4:30 pm
Fort Bragg McKellar’s Lodge offers catering seven days a week for hail and farewells, promotions, weddings, receptions, family reunions, birthday parties, and much more. Along with other MWR clubs on Fort Bragg, McKellar’s Price Matching Policy allows them to meet or beat prices outside Fort Bragg. Additionally, we have 5 picnic areas available for rent. Other services include rifle and pistol range.
Welcome Home Specials at McKellar’s Lodge
Returning Units: welcome home parties 10% discount and no charge for the room. Returning and departing troops, Rehearsal Dinner, Weddings, and Receptions, and Family reunions held at McKellar’s lodge, 10% discount and no charge for the room. Picnic areas: If we cater there is no charge for picnic areas.
Daily Lunch Specials and country style buffet served weekdays in a rustic setting overlooking the beautiful wooded lake. Pool tables, backgammon, checkers, chess, cribbage, and dominos can be found in the bar. In addition to the buffet, we also offer a dining menu.
- View Lunch Buffet Menu – Only $8.95/person
- View Little Skeeters Restaurant Menu
- New Fish Basket Combo Meal
- Rib Combo Meal
Phone: (910) 432-1391
Location: Bldg. 0-9127 Mckellar’s Rd Get Directions
Wed-Fri, 11 am – 5 pm
Sat-Sun, 10 am – 5 pm
You must sign in at the Rod & Gun Club Pro Shop to use the Archery Range
- 75 ft. archery range
- Rifle and pistol ranges