Click on image to enlarge
Free, high adventure, resiliency and team building training for your unit!
- Paintball (Clay Target Center): Monday – Thursday
- Indoor Rock Climbing (The Climbing Place): Monday – Friday
- Broomball at (Cleland Ice Rink): Wednesday – Friday
- Alpine Tower (at Smith Lake Recreation Area): Wednesday – Friday
- Skeet/Trap (Clay Target Center): Wednesday – Friday
Warrior Adventure Quest Activities Calendar. See what has already been scheduled by units.
Department of the Army initiative, by executive order (Execution Order
09-019) to provide high-adventure outdoor recreation programs as part of team building and the Army’s holistic approach to RESET
Warrior Adventure Quest is a free resiliency training for Army units. All units are now eligible for participation. Non-deploying units can attend once every two years while units who are 120 days prior to deployment or 120 days after deployment can attend during that time frame.
Helps strengthen Soldiers resiliency and builds strong bonds that will last throughout deployment (pre deployment)
Mitigates common high risk behaviors (post deployment)
Broomball at Cleland Ice Rink
How to get your Unit Involved:
- Unit leadership will contact and coordinate all WAQ activities for their respective platoon’s. To contact and schedule the WAQ program for activities please contact (910) 396-1774 (office) or (910) 366-3803 (cell).