Phone: (910) 396-1217 or (910) 396-1218
Location: Bldg. 190 Reilly St., Pope Army Airfield, NC
(where Habaneros’ Mexican Grill used to be located) Get directions
Hours: Mon – Fri, 8 am – 5 pm
Would you like more information about Sports? Email us and let us know.
General Upcoming Events:
Unit Roster Information:
To enter, units must submit a properly completed roster to the Sports Office, located at Bldg. 190 Reilly St., Pope Army Airfield, NC. Get directions The roster must include unit name, team POC with cell number and e-mail address, full name and rank of each team member, and a statement from the unit Commander verifying that each Soldier listed on the team roster is assigned to that respective unit. The roster must also be signed by the unit Commander.
- All photos (including Battalion level sports photos) are on Flickr!
- 2013 Army Birthday 10-Miler – photos taken by Life’s Reflections Photography
- 2013 Army Birthday 10-Miler
- 2012 Army Birthday 10-Miler
- 2012 Cross Country
- 2011 Army Birthday 10-Miler
- 2011 Adventure Race
All Army Sports:
- Click here for All Army Sports information and application.