Location: Sports & Fitness Office, Bldg 4-1567, Reilly Rd.
*Phone service is temporarily down. For inquiries, or questions, please use email.
Would you like more information about Sports?
Email us and let us know.
Please note that the 17th Annual Army Birthday Ten-Miler
is limited to the first 2,200 entrants. For more information
on this event, please click here.
Current Intramural Events:
- May 1 – Jul 26, Unit Level Intramural Softball League/Tournament*
- May 13 – Jul 31, Women’s Intramural Softball League/Tournament
Need a team?
- June 6, 17th Annual Army Birthday 10-Miler
- We are in need of volunteers for the 17th Annual Army Birthday 10-Miler. If you are interested, please click here for details.
- June 29, 8 am, Fort Bragg 5K Walk/Run
* To enter, units must submit a properly completed roster to the Sports Office. The roster must include unit name, team POC with cell number and e-mail address, full name and rank of each team member, and a statement from the unit Commander verifying that each Soldier listed on the team roster is assigned to that respective unit. The roster must also be signed by the unit Commander. The Sports Office is located at bldg 4-1567 near the mini mall and MWR headquarters. Directions – after you turn into the Mini Mall entrance from Honeycutt Street, you will want to take a left at the first intersection you reach (there are no street signs). After you take that left, continue on that road until you see a one way sign pointing left (close to the First Citizens Bank). Take a left there and go behind the 2-story cement building. There is a white building directly behind the 2-story cement building and the Sports Office (octagon shaped bldg) is just beyond the white building.
All Army Sports:
- Click here for All Army Sports information and application.